Access to and use of EurovisionAsia.tv, hereafter referred to as the “Website”, is provided by Eurovision Asia Song Contest (hereafter “Eurovision Asia”), subject to the following terms:
2. Intellectual property
3. Use of the Website
You agree not to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast, download, store in any medium, adapt or change in any way, make available to the public or otherwise use any content of this Website or parts thereof, such as particular features (hereafter called “Eurovision Asia Content”), in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Moreover, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Eurovision Asia Content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Eurovision Asia Content requires the prior written permission of Eurovision Asia.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe other persons’ rights or limit or hinder anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes causing inconvenience to any person by transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website. You agree not to collect any personal identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, or to use any communication system possibly provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Contributions.
Upon prior written request to and written permission from Eurovision Asia, the use of certain Eurovision Asia Content may be allowed for journalistic purposes.
By submitting a Contribution of any kind (including any text, pictures, graphics, photographs, audio or video), you agree, subject to the provisions set out in the present clause 4, to grant Eurovision Asia a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, cut, alter, adapt, translate, dub and/or subtitle in any language, create any derivative work, publish, distribute, broadcast, make available to the public, transmit, store, perform, show or play in public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your Contribution, in all or in part, and/or to incorporate part or all of your Contribution (including an adaptation and/or a derivation thereof) in any other work (including any audiovisual programme) into any media, platform or support (now known or later developed) for the full term of any rights that may exist in your Contribution.
General requirements for your Contribution(s):
- Contributions must be relevant, decent, in good taste, constructive and courteous;
- Advertising, sponsorship and other commercial messages are not allowed;
- No unlawful or objectionable content: defamatory, abusive, vulgar, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material or language is not acceptable;
- No deliberate abuse. For example, the submission of the same or very similar Contributions many times is not allowed. If you use multiple log-ins for the purpose of disrupting the service or the Website or annoying other users action may be taken against your accounts.
By submitting a Contribution, you warrant that:
- You warrant that when using the Contributions in the manner contemplated above, no payment will need to be made by any entity whatsoever;
- You waive any moral rights in your Contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on any section of the Website and for its incorporation into any work, and more generally, for all the purposes specified above;
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eurovision Asia, its Members or any authorised entity against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including all legal fees and any other expenses) that may be incurred by the Eurovision Asia, its Members or any authorised entity as a result of your breach of the above general requirements and/or warranty. Notwithstanding the foregoing indemnity obligation for which you shall remain fully responsible, Eurovision Asia reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and take over of any matter.
If you do not want to grant Eurovision Asia the rights set out above and/or if you are nor able to provide Eurovision Asia with the above-mentioned warranties, do not submit your Contribution to the Website. Eurovision Asia reserves the right to refuse or to delete any Contribution without prior notice, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason, without prior consent and without prior notice.
Eurovision Asia shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising from or in connection with your use of the Website.
Eurovision Asia content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Eurovision Asia, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only without any representations or any kind of warranty (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and security. Eurovision Asia tries to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible, but cannot give a guarantee of the accuracy and currency of information provided on it.
Eurovision Asia does not warrant that functions contained in Eurovision Asia content will be uninterrupted or free of error, that defects will be corrected, or that Eurovision Asia or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.No implied endorsement. The views of individual users or contributors to the Website expressed are those of members of the public only and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Eurovision Asia. Eurovision Asia shall have no responsibility in that respect.
Links to other websites have been included to make this Website as useful as possible. However, Eurovision Asia is not involved in their production and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information on these linked websites.
6. Final clauses
Latest update: 1 August 2017